Ticket Status Explanation
Posted by Dermot Byrne on 29 July 2009 09:43 AM
Ticket status changes as the ticket is processed by the Softworks support team. The ticket status will reflect where Softworks believe the ticket is at the given point in time. The customer is expected to review ticket status regularly and comment where necessary.|
Ticket status are as follows:
1. Open - Open ticket, under investigation by support.
2. Open (Defect) - Open ticket with resolution requiring a software change, will be fixed as part of next release. This ticket will be put on hold and a defect raised.
3. Open (CR) - Open ticket however ticket subject matter is as designed or requested. Resolution will be the subject of a change request. This ticket will be put on hold and a CR raised.
4. Open (Engineering) - Open ticket with resolution requiring an engineering visit or phone call.
5. Open (Awaiting Backup) - Open ticket with investigation requiring a backup of the customer specific data.
5. Open (Awaiting Remote Access) - Open ticket with investigation requiring remote access.
6. Open (Fix Provided) - Open ticket with resolution given to customer, awaiting customer to close ticket.
7. On Hold (with Customer) - Support have addressed the ticket to the point where the customer has been asked for information or the customer has been asked to close the ticket, no work is being done by Softworks support.
7. On Hold - Ticket is being processed by Softworks support however no work is currently underway.
7. On Hold (by Customer) - At the customers request, work has been suspended on this ticket, no work is being done by Softworks support.
8. Closed - Ticket has been closed and a successful resolution has been provided and signed off by the customer.
9. Closed (Data) - Ticket closed with resolution relating to the data in the system being incorrect. Typically user misunderstanding.
9. Closed (Training) - Ticket closed, resolved with phone support, customer should have been able resolve issue themselves by virtue of training received.
9. Closed (Config Setting) - Ticket closed, resolved with a configuration change.
9. Closed (CR) - Ticket closed, resolved with with a change request.
9. Closed (User Error) - Ticket closed, cause of the ticket was user error.
9. Closed (New Exe) - Ticket closed, a re-release of the software resolved the issue.
9. Closed (Clockfile Request) - Ticket closed, creation of new clock files resolved the issue, typically a CR.
9. Closed (Hardware) - Ticket closed, hardware related change, typically requiring an engineer visit to resolve.